A law of amity and reciprocity holds among the seafaring powers, especially in regard to matters related to the protection of life and to a lesser extent, property; for instance, the law stipulates the obligation of every mariner to assist those who are shipwrecked, and the obligation of every harbormaster to provide safe harbor to any vessel in need during a storm, regardless of the flag it flies.
Protection of personal data
1. Everyone has the right to the protection of personal data concerning him or her.
2. Such data must be processed fairly for specified purposes and on the basis of the consent of the
person concerned or some other legitimate basis laid down by law. Everyone has the right of access to
data which has been collected concerning him or her, and the right to have it rectified.
3. Compliance with these rules shall be subject to control by an independent authority.
- Tied to product map.
- Tied to help center articles.
- Tied to tickets & issues.
Feature tree connected to product paths.
Click through steps, presented as a numbered list or breadcrumb > trail of sequential steps.
Create a simple list which outputs to a JSON file features of a web product, app or SaaS.
Trans-Oceanic Technological Union.
High point or low point registered of named phenomenon. Time-stamped.